from Kicks to Kids Maternity & Children’s Boutique limits its requests for information to what is required to ensure accurate service. Most of the information we collect is very basic and is needed to complete a purchase or provide a refund. Examples of customer information that may be collected include your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit information, descriptions of the items requested or purchased.
There are times when you may provide information to us voluntarily. This occurs when you provide feedback to us through emails, return forms, letters, or telephone calls. We use this information to respond to your query, to keep track of customer feedback, and to improve our service to customers.
from Kicks to Kids Maternity & Children’s Boutique does not sell or otherwise share your personal information with anyone else, such as advertising agencies or marketing companies. We only send marketing information to those customers who specifically sign up for our mailing list. Customers can opt-out of receiving information by using the "unsubscribe" option in any marketing email that they receive.
All online transactions are securely processed through Mercury Payment Systems. Mercury Payment Systems has received Vendor of Excellence Award (Gold) in the payment processing category by the Retail Solution Provider Association for the past three years. For businesses needing to accept card payments from its customers, Mercury Payment Systems offers a "single point of contact" for VISA, MasterCard, American Express, INTERAC Direct Payment, and all Point of Sale solutions.
* valid for items shipped regular delivery via Canada Post Only. Regular shipping costs will apply to all other shipping options.
Unless otherwise noted, all in-stock items are processed for you within 2-3 business days. Should the delay be longer, we will contact you to let you know. Regular sized purchases are shipped via Canada Post and will arrive within 3-5 business days after processing. If your location is outside of their shipping areas, additional shipping charges may be applied.
If there are any discrepancies with shipping, a customer service associate will contact you to discuss prices changes or shipping options. Both Purolator and Canada Post will attempt to deliver orders twice. A delivery notification will be left at your door if there is no answer and they will either try again or can be contacted to arrange a second attempt. If Canada Post and Purolator are unsuccessful in their attempts, packages are held at their depots and then shipped back to the store. In order to arrange a re-delivery, delivery charges will need to be paid again by the purchaser. Please note that all deliveries are shipped with "signature required".
www.fromkickstokids.com is located in Alberta, and therefore, must charge 5% GST to all Canadian customers. HST must also be charged to customers in, British Columbia (12%), Saskatchewan (5%), Ontario (13%), New Brunswick (13%), Nova Scotia (15%) & Newfoundland (13%).
The prices quoted on this website are subject to adjustment by From Kicks to Kids at any time. From Kicks to Kids reserves the right to change prices, taxes, shipping, etc., up until your order has been placed.
We are confident that you will be thrilled with your online purchases. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchases, simply follow the instructions below for a hassle-free return.
All clearance items, special orders, car seats, diaper products, bottles, pacifiers, nursing bras, nursing accessories, support garments and opened packages are FINAL SALE. All final sale items are identified on www.fromkickstokids.com. “FINAL SALE” in the product descriptions. Returned items must be clean and unused in their original, sealed packaging, with all tags and labels attached.
Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
All online refunds and exchanges must go through the Online Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please follow the instructions below for a no-hassle return or exchange.
Instructions for Returns:
1. Contact the online customer service department (within 7 days of receipt of your purchase) at email@example.com indicating the product you wish to return and the reason for the return.
2. from Kicks to Kids Maternity & Children’s Boutique will respond within 24 hours with a Return Authorization Number (RA#). No returns will be accepted without a proper RA#
3. Package up your return, with the RA# on the outside of the box.
4. Use an insured shipping carrier and obtain a tracking number (as from Kicks to Kids Maternity & Children’s Boutique will not be responsible for items that may have become lost or stolen for return shipments).
5. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with information regarding the shipper and tracking number.
6. Send the package back to from Kicks to Kids Maternity & Children’s Boutique within 14 days of purchase.
7. from Kicks to Kids Maternity & Children’s Boutique will reimburse you for the item(s) returned, less shipping, within 24 hours of receipt of the return.
from Kicks to Kids Maternity & Children’s Boutique
4929 - 50 Street
Camrose, AB T4V 1P9
ATTENTION: ONLINE STORE RETURNS RA# _________